Information Disclaimer –
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Science Of Zen and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose.
Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from, out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
This website may link to or serve content from other websites and publishers who operate independently and outside the scope of Science Of Zen. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorsement of the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Science Of Zen takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Curation Policy –
Science Of Zen strives to set a professional standard for content curation and syndication in the way it operates and publishes daily news, updates and content.
This means we are always on the lookout for interesting, well-written and relevant content and articles to share with our audience.
If you find that we are using excerpts of your content or material and wish for them to be taken down, simply contact us and we will promptly honor your request or work with you to ensure your complete satisfaction in the way your content or material is presented to our audience.
Whenever we excerpt content from other publishers, we do so with the intention of creating an engaging piece that our audience will engage with by quoting, commenting, debating, discussing, linking to and sharing.
Without exception, we will never reproduce more content than what is necessary to get the conversation going and never without proper attribution – our objective is to introduce our readers to interesting news, different perspectives, and the people and organizations behind them.
The opposite is also true. We encourage reputable publishers to share and distribute any excerpts of our original content with their audience in whichever way you feel is appropriate. We only expect you to extend the same courtesy and return the favor my providing proper attribution, clear credit, link back to the original source, and encouragement for your readers to visit the original website for more related material.
For any questions or concern regarding the above content policy, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Notice –
Materials may be made available via Science Of Zen by third parties not within our control.
That is to say, we can’t control what other users, visitors or partners post independently of our own activities. We are under no obligation to, and do not, scan content used in connection with the Service for the inclusion of illegal or impermissible content.
However, we respect the copyright interests of others, and it is our policy not to permit materials known by us to infringe another party’s copyright to remain on our platform.
If you believe any materials on Science Of Zen infringe your copyright, you should provide us with a written notice that at minimum contains:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please let us know about copyright issues by sending all DMCA notices to our designated agent as follows:
Science Of Zen
Attn: Copyright Officer
415 Dairy Rd. Ste. E-524
Kahului HI 96732